Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Baseball Night




After a year of of living in St. Louis, I finally went to my first Cardinals game! I went with the girls in my department, a fun spur of the moment thing. I’m still on painkillers and antibiotics from my wisdom teeth removal so no alcohol for me but it was still fun to go. I’m not a big baseball fan, the only games I’ve ever gone to were with co-workers when I'm out traveling but I still enjoy watching. It's a lot more fun watching when you're actually there than watching on TV. I don't think I've ever actually stayed for a whole baseball game before, they're just so long and I'm basically a grandma who likes to go to bed early. But all the girls I went went agreed so we left after the 7th inning. I found out the next day that after we left, it got more exciting and the Cardinals ended up winning! Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design By Yuniquely Sweet